ack... no idea what happened so far today... I passed out we passed out soooo late this morning... I don't remember when the boiz woke up but I had nothing to do with that.... thank god. Z got up to make (as they requested) mashed potatoes for the guys for breakfast and ended up back in bed sometime around 10??? er... not sure. I got up at 10:30, and after much kid stuff... here I am... a quick morning post... and looking forward to reading gardengnome's "a day in my life" post!! wearing ~ er... well, more morning stuff... I'm not that creative on weekend mornings... :) planning ~ definately a shower!! :) ~ can't think of anything besides some clean up... ~ oh, I've been taking pictures in and around the house for a "walk through my house" post... wishing ~ a very happy, if a day or two late, happy Lj Anniversary to my pal lakme, she of the golden bum! So last night really was a blast. For some unknown reason we ended up talking about waxing and shaving and his/her bald squatchies and underwear a lot... We ate like freak'en pigs... and while I barely had a single small glass of wine, they did manage to polish off a bunch of corona and 4 bottle of wine. We (this little "get together gang") usually play some kind of a game, Cranium's a favorite, but it was just too much blabbing away to bother... Good music (thanks again no1topaz, good food, good friends and interesting conversations... if a little blasted during the process... made for a really fun night. OK... off to write a few happy b-day notes... :)