stupid viagra commercial.... I miss hearing gardengnome's voice... her little laugh... her big ass laugh... :D wearing ~ black ftls' ~ blue jeans ~ big dk blue turtleneck... planning ~ grrrrr... I have to go to work... ~ we are running this big "active tune" test against my clients web site from 9 - 12.... ~ buying a new case and powersupply for my dad's computer... wishing ~ that the la ljbash had not been promoted as essentially debauchery... ~ I know it will not be and it's all been in good fun... ~ but it set some attitudes that I know took away from the participation rate.... ~ oh well... makes you think "fuck 'em if they can't take a joke" so I'll move on... You know ginger_g is so damn cute it's silly! :D k, I gotta go to work... I hope I can catch up with y'all later...