phew...
What a day... between lj, sun-servers, web searches... documentation... going crazy visa vi this wee bit of blue... damn but I've had a hell of a day.
Tonight is a Survivor Night... my Torontonian friends will all be together at
lizvang's house (me=green) and hopefully Billijean will squeal for Rob... (bwaahahahaha).
Me is start'en 4 days off in a row... fun fun fun... hence no "corto werk cam tomorrow", however after some morning errands I should be around to have lunch with my homies... :D
Later skaters... life is sweet right now... I like that.
Tonight is a Survivor Night... my Torontonian friends will all be together at
Me is start'en 4 days off in a row... fun fun fun... hence no "corto werk cam tomorrow", however after some morning errands I should be around to have lunch with my homies... :D
Later skaters... life is sweet right now... I like that.