So listen, I have no intention of turning my LJ into an internet email joke clone but I had to pass this along. This info and the wave files came to me as a document distributed around as a joke.
The idea is that these people recorded the Public Address system at Heathrow Airport (London) and the captured sounds are listed here. When a flight landed from a likely country (i.e. Saudi Arabia) they would hand the PA people prewritten names that appeared harmless - if difficult, but sounded completely different when spoken.
What they wrote, what was said, and the sound bite!! The last one is the best.
(When you click the 'sound bite' it will ask you if you want to open or save... pick open to just hear it now!!)
- 1a. Arheddis Varkenjaab and Aywellbe Fayed
- 1b. I hate this fucking job, and I will be fired
- 1c. Sound Bite 1
- 2a. Arjevbin Fayed and Bybeiev Rhibodie
- 2b. I've just been fired, and bye-bye everybody
- 2c. Sound Bite 2
- 3a. Aynayda Pizaqvick and Malexa Krost
- 3b. I need a piss quick, and my legs are crossed
- 3c. Sound Bite 3
- 4a. Awul Dasfilshabeda and Nowaynayda Zheet
- 4b. Oo-ah, that ' s better and now I need a shit
- 4c. Sound Bite 4
- 5a. Makollig Jezvahted and Levdaroum DeBahzted
- 5b. My colleague just farted, and left the room, the bastard
- 5c. Sound Bite 5