Well... unless the goddess has a whole new plan, it sure looks like spring. :) Today was first day back day. It's been a heck of a week. :D My main client ... ft since the end of November, wraps in a week. Second client... wraps in a week. Third client (san jose)... never ends... apparently. Bottom line: a busy week begins now. :) I got to go to the gym today. I had to stay away from any upper body. :(*** But it looks like I'll be doing a crazy amount of ab and lower body work. I think I'm going to ramp up a just-cardio day. And I went to town with dinner. :D ~ baked corn-flakes-breaded chicken tenders ~ baked thai crust shrimp ~ smashed potatoes... ~ spicy carrots (crazy yummi) ~ big salad... ~ baked cookies. :D Lazy night... too many long-days-in-a-row coming up... but tonight, Just lazy. :) // When my minds eye turns to you The rest of me smiles. / It's 9:00 and I have no milk. I have to teenage boys, I can't do the morning routine, Without milk. ;( ~ off to the store. :) K... see ya. :D