K. second last day of ... not being at work. It was kind of a vacation... but the shoulder, and client work... Gets in the way of calling it a vacay. :) The job jar zone included: ~ repairing a leak in our awesome shower. ~ fixing my computer (been DOA for two weeks) ~ "finish" the pot light wiring in the theater room (a "comply with the codes" thing). Yeah... and so, I ground out "grout" between wall and floor tiles for hours... Ripped out all kinds of caulking... Re-grouted, re-caulked. ... that was the easy part. See... the grout leaked into the wall... :( So I'm digging out a big section of wall (including a framing 2x4 that's waterlogged-soft) Messy and a big drywalling-repair-land thing to finish. The computer? When Suzanne's computer died... we got her a laptop. She and I had duplicate computers... so I figured... spare parts. So out of nowhere... my computer stops booting. I've tried everything. I cant get a single working computer out of all the...spare parts. :( I think "drive enclosures" and a terabyte USB drive is in my future. The lighting? Well the step ladder is downstairs... (it's a start!) // The art of our friendship Is found in the effort To balance between Being the friend you need And being the friend you want / The secret to good choco chip cookies. Two things: ~ use equal parts crisco (lard) and butter. ~ take the time to cream the eggs, sugar and butter and only add the dry stuff... a wee bit at a time. K... time to go make cookie dough. :)