~ happy birthday to me... I know I'm doing something right, When I can say with all sincerity, That there is an abundance of love in my life. :) Raisn bran for breakfast... Awesome and vast sushi extravaganza for lunch... with... The nicest friends I could ask for. :) And schwarma for dinner with my darl'en family. :) An interesting day... from a food perspective. Oh, and I worked at my office today, so no big dorky commutes. :D :D :D Two new clients... the big downtown client, San Jose, a new, smaller downtown client and another new one in Chicago. Seriously... holy freak'en crazy town busy. :D lol... Ah well... such is the story of this part of my career. d'ya like my new shirt? scrabble letters.... I'm addicted to "Words with Friends" on the iPhone... :D /// I turned 49 today. I feel great. don't get me wrong. 49 is just a number. And I feel like a lot of things... But none of them are "a number". :) What I am finding curiously intriguing Is the idea that I will live, in all likelyhood To - at the very least... my early eighties. I'll be trying for plenty more than that... But lets just say eighties for s&g So that means... another thiirty years. And then I look back on all that has happened In the last thirty years... And I am amazed to think I am about to go through all that time again. :) // Unless you change something that you're doing... You can't really expect the results to change. Such is he way of things. / You know what I got for by birthday, besides this shirt? I got a brand new box of the classic version of RISK. Zebra remembered my wishing for this ages ago.... Truly... Risk is a great game. ;)