Yeah... still sick. :( Spent another day in bed. (well, doped up and ensconced in a blanket on a sofa watching a marathon of stargate episodes) Broke out of that stupor long enough to do a con-call for a new contract in San Jose - starts in a couple of weeks. I've never been there... been to San Fran and down into the valley, but never as far as San Jose. :) Google Lake Cunningham Skate Park... :D Now I just need to get healthy! (and finish my current contract) Stat. // It's not complicated If you love someone, Let them know By deed if not word But by both if you're half the friend you think you are. / Suzanne's car got sick today. We had to drive it to the mech's and leave it. I foresee a sad unexpected expense that will be most unwelcome. :( ~ bummer. Ok... time to rest again. See ya. :)