This is how I start a day-off that wakes me up with sunshine. :) Up at 9 and leave for skatepark by 10... home again 12ish. 90 minutes of having-a-great-time. :) wearing ~ eh... day off... shorts. planning ~ go skate... ~ then we were going to all go to the new museum of nature... ~ but we ended postponing that yet again. Instead, geo had a friend over and they filled their day... ~ I started a little planning about having friends over on Saturday... and started cleaning. :) ~ big bbq dinner (geo's friend stayed over)... ~ I had a half-hour chair nap after dinner. (love those. :D I just have trippy little dreams and get sooo comfortable) ~ went for a walk with suz and Ed. ~ moving pictures around with suz ~ and ... now just kicking back. wishing ~ for kitiara's new addition to find everything to his liking. :) ~ I had seen Eddy Izzard perform when he was here last winter... /// Ya ever notice that [ :: Peter Griffin's :: > ] chin... Looks a lot like [ :: truck balls :: > ]? // Every minute I get to spend with kids... Is a minute well spent. To be truthful... it's a minute invested. / yeah... I'm getting a bit into the vibe for my trip next week.