Lots of rain. Geo is pretty much all better... Although he had broncitus when he was tiny and coughs have always seemed to linger as a result. However, Ed is starting to feel it. This is not good. We're s'posed to go (all of us) to Syracuse this week on a cross-border-shopping-extraveganza And that's a no-go if Ed gets this as bad as Geo did. :( wearing ~ pretty much just pj pants all day... planning ~ well... the plan was to get up early and work on this thing for work... 'cept I kept getting back in bed... it was all thunderstormy and vast rain... exceptional snuggling weather. :) ~ I did spend most of the day working on a presentation but there was dinner and moments of extreme lazyness. Did I mention the rain... and the storms? wishing ~ that I didn't get headaches from the pressure change when the weather finally tips from "threatening" to actually "doing". :( /// Yeah, so yesterday... I drove around with my radio blaring and my unnoticed left turn signal going strong. d'oh... // We went to the garlic festival yesterday. :) I got a braid of russian red and bag of music. Having seriously fresh, perfect garlic for half the year... really makes you appreciate seriously fresh, perfect garlic. :D / When I make my sugar a latte after dinner... :) K... see ya.