~ so yeah, I'm never going to be a little guy... and a bit of a doofus... but suz complimented me on my back the other day... so there you go. :) Crazy beautiful day... (notes weather report posted yesterday). I get a newsletter emailed to me from the geek store I like to shop at... This weeks was all about Starcraft... All these bundle deals... with big starcraft and product images... Starcraft II w/ cool keyboard Starcraft II w/ 4 gigs of ram blah blah blah... I wish I had time... I would drag it into photoshop... And make a "Starcraft II w/ Box of Depends Adult Diapers" wearing ~ up there? a pair of shorts... ~ but today was skinny's and a golf shirt. :) planning ~ busy busy at work... handed project manager duties for a problem contract... la la la... ~ Ab-day at the gym... ~ And we had more road side corn at dinner!! soooo good. ~ ... and a really nice evening walk with my zee... wishing ~ that I can drag the kids away from Starcraft to watch more star gate atlantis... :) /// Yeah... so first thing this morning... the moment I get to work... I call Rogers... expecting to hop in the long cue to order a new phone... only to hear the recorded message say that they're sold out... They go on sale at 9... and they're sold out at 9:03. What did they have... six? Frack! // It's incredible how much growing-up Geo has done in the last year. I don't know whether to end that with a :( or a :) / Smile... ... somebody loves you. :) ~ ok... time to rally the troops for SGA. :)