Thursday? already? wicked. I mean... ...wicked. This is what happens when you go to bed a little earlier. lol. Rain. sigh. lots of rain in the offing. so I'm guessing the whole "... May flowers" deal is in full swing. Tweeet: marinating pork chcops. weeee Facebook: ohman I have to make dinner... soaking pig now... makes me think of Jacob, this guy I knew in high school... click below to see fifteen tagged pictures of him, his kids, and extended family members... Linkedin: Can cook. eHarmony: Can cook. LJ: Making dinner. :D smashed potatoes and marinated pork chops on the new Q. wearing ~ apparently, I was safari-bob today. ~ jeans and my shirt from the depths of the jungle. :) planning ~ an interesting day... :) ~ started with a long meeting avec le grand formage at my client site. covered lots of project planning, a presentation and a few words about the future. ~ great work out... the "pain you love" on my quadriceps. I have been stupidly ignoring them as the exercises for them used to hurt my knee... ~ oh man, next week is going to be several orders of magnatude harder than this week... wishing ~ honestly... that I could spend 30 more minutes in the gym at lunch... alas... ear wax. // CNN: Tiger Woods buys golf course... and paves it. ~ hey... it could happen. / the pain you hide is the pain you share ... ok, see you soon. :)