~ what do you mean long neck ... stop calling me Franklin... Saturday was a day of home maintenance... la la la... I went to see my folks last night... have a coffee and chat. They're gone in a week to florida for the a bit. :) ... en route I see a young guy, nicely dressed, standing the snowfall, in front of his car, at the side of the road, holding jumper cables. lol... I stopped and yelled back to see if he wanted help. yup yup... so I turned aournd and got him going just as his gf showed up. I hope things went better for him after that. :) (my good deed for the day) wearing ~ now? oh sweat shirt and pjs. :) planning ~ cooking! (dinner) ~ today was busy though... up early and at the britania yatch club by 8:30 playing 'cook' for a breakfast thing. (was fun. :D) ~ home to nurse a very aching shoulder... ~ off again to, in order, starbucks, loblaws, cost-co, home-depot and home. :) ~ I've got a new shower head thingy to install. :D ~ now it's now and I'm chill'en. getting ready to get all 'cook' again. wishing ~ happy valentines day... ~ that the hearts held well and true, enjoy the day that was made for you, and to wonderful rest, all of my best, you didn't do anything to deserve this. /// Enjoying the olympics. I always enjoy stuff in the winter olympics. And, I typically miss all the stuff I'm keen to see. But I'm starting it all off on the right foot this time. The womens mogul runs were awesome. // So when I got up today... opened the garage... I was greeted with this mess in the fresh snow. It's two sets of prints... (and there's blood everywhere, but just little "blobs") Then the fight must have movied-off-to, or come-from down the driveway a bit... And over in the yard. I'm guessing cayote versus deer. ~ this is why we don't let the cat out at night. :D / because I can... because you let me. :)