Wednesday, November 4


~ watching "V" ... (gang's all here)

Gorgeous day...
I've been having a great week and today... just a lot more of the same. :D :D

As far as I know... the next Dr. Who special is airing somewhere tonight... and I hope to DL it tomorrow.
There's a christmas special still to come and then ... the little kid takes over. :D

Tonight? Couger Town and Modern Family. (although I'll be watching episode two of MF...we're late to the MF table)

wearing
~ it was argyle wednesday... wore the blue one... ran into not less than six coworkers in argyle. I'm aiming for much greater numbers... :D
~ and yes, I know this is creepy. :)
planning
~ take your kid to work day!! :D
~ Geo and I got to work at 8:30. I introduced him around and we sat down in my ugly little cubicle to get my "wednesday meeting" ready.
~ We both went to the 9:00 meeting... intro's and a full review of the meetings goals... then Geo was out at 9:15 to the "session".
~ (the session was a two hour speech, tour, movie and security review. I got him back at 11:00. He was surprised by meeting a kid from his class at school)
~ we did some normal office work, phone calls and some Galactic Core (versus the clients) paperwork.
~ took Geo to lunch with a group of coworkers to a Vietnamese soup place for lunch.
~ a couple of meetings in the afternoon... then I cut out an hour early to go home with Geo. :D Nice day!
wishing
~ to pour a little super positive energy into ldy
~ for bratt72 to keep control.
~ and to smile at pasticcio...

Birthday moments...
Happy birthday webdiva ... :D I hope you're somewhere having fun... with someone making you smile. :)

///
Blackberry : A cell phone with cool geek stuff added on...
iPhone: A wicked cool computer with a phone added on...

//
Honestly... I have no clue about Facebook on my PC. I log in and look at everything... shake my head... and close the window.
On my iPhone? woohoo... el'supreeemo super'fantastico. No Problemo.

/
no matter how good at something you are...
or think you are...
there is always more to learn. :)

I gotta git. :D
see you soon.