Hi. :) Today was good. It started very early and before you know it, I was dropping Ed off at Lego Robotics Camp and heading for 'bucks. On the walls at the centerpoint skate park by 9:30... in gorgeous sunshine. Of course, the very first thing I do is bail and scrape up my elbow and I kinda hurt my thumb a bit but... eh. nothing significant... just doofus'esque. Kids at the park... Home at 11:15... Have lunch with Geo and go to the kanata skate park for a while... Then head for NEW METAL. Geez. The "36 thou" sheets I got the other day were too wussy. We picked up an eight foot long, 18" wide length of "75 thou" and it's freaking PERFECT. :D wearing ~ had to keep changing... kept getting dirty and sweaty. :D planning ~ skate... skate skate skate... (rare sunny day!) ~ FINISH THE RAMP ~ wicked wicked dinner... ~ and then MOVE THE RAMP from the garage to the patio-of-my-own-design where it can officially become The Rampinator 2000 ~ play on the ramp... ~ then cover it with the special tarp thing... all clips* and eyelets. :D ~ watch BB later. :) ... or not... might have to wait for tomorrow night. :( wishing ~ that sassy_red_head enjoys getting creative with beans... ~ that misskris had had a super-suit on... or at least a billowing cape ~ and to send a little VH5 out to minarets and her recent inky experience. :D /// So... my iphone wasn't hijacked today. (so far...) Dear Apple: Please reassure me. Thankyoutalktoyouagainrealsoon. :) // Finished. So happy. :) ~ actually, I'm thinking it needs a paint job... to protect some of the plywood and to give the ramp a little grip... (very slippery). :) / She's been seduced by the coolness... (omg I love phinias and ferb) *clips... because I can't spell carabeaners...