~ senior boss lady knows I dig the smell of fresh lilac (because I told her), She put the bowl of lilacs from her office on my desk when she's leaving 'cuz she wont be back till tomorrow afternoon. Is good. :) Rain. Lots of rain. But it's June 1... JUNE 1!!!! It's officially on. :) wearing ~ monday uniform... dark trousers, shirt and tie... oh wait... exactly like the picture. :) ~ ripped jeans on laundry night now. :) planning ~ busy day and a good one. :) ~ gym at lunch... working on a new regime thanks to the valued input from Vaun... my personal distant-service physio-therapist. :D ~ digging how the day blows past when I break it up with the gym thing. It's kind of an added bonus. wishing ~ to send some good mojo out to a sweet mom... mylifeasamom :D ~ for quick little miracles to find canuckgirl... ~ and to send a little of that lj love to dinkydo ... just 'cuz. /// Mohawks are protesting ... 'cuz the Canadian Border Service has decided to arm our border guards. Primary complaint? "It will cause increased violence." KTFOOT,YHGTBKM. WTF? // Abortion doc shot during church service... 'cuz gaaaaawd is on their side... I know... right? / Billy Joel and Elton John are playing at the Corel Centre tonight. It is almost not possible to separate out just one joke from the tsunami.... I wonder if people will be able to see their diapers through their outfits? ~ k... time to go. :) See ya soon.