~ you can see Hervey... Today is all about anticipation... Anticipating how awesome tomorrow is going to be... And it's a friday... And I'm working in a government department. Dude... I could prol'y run naked through the offices... If I was actually keen to... run... naked, etc. Which I'm not... at least... not at the office. wearing ~ a little thursday casual with a sweater... ~ but the evening has been all about jeans and a tee. planning ~ just a regular work day... ~ until I looked in the mirror near lunch and decided I needed a hair cut... immediately. ~ someone named cassandra did a fine job of massaging my scalp when she washed my hair and then... cut it all off. :) ~ ok... not all. :) ~ then... THEN... called the Doc that I missed an appointment with (to look at Hervey) and PRESTO... got an appointment for 4:00 today! (wicked). ~ Doc tried to "burst" it... ack. hurt like shit!!!! didn't burst. :( Have to go back in late may for a quick operation (basically shoving a needle in it... etc.) ack! ~ Oh, and still managed to get a crap load of stuff done at work. wishing ~ that lindalee_ ... gets all better by sunday, ~ for the excitement brewing in bardiva to just boil up and over... :) ~ and that I get all the sleep I need tonight. :D Birthday moments... Happy birthday mrssuperbad... I hope all is well with you and your adora-monkey baby... Have a lovely celebration of your day. / Watching "Parks and Recreation"... we'll see... eh... it was eh. 30 Rock... continues to be great. :) :)