~ I have a teeny tiny little left arm. Yeah... so so much for sudden "insta spring". :) Wake up to freezing rain and snow as they day wears on... And ... it's cold at the office. :( I didn't bring a sweater today... dumb. It's cold enough that I could cut glass... or something like that. wearing ~ the "monday uniform"... beige day... trousers, nice shirt and tie... planning ~ It's monday... I've got one more day to finish client #3's stuff... and then submit it for her to spend a week asking for changes. I think I'll be done on time!! :D ~ A good day with client #1... just being really in the working zone... ' ~ starting to mentally distract myself with every possible thing... (my procrastination neural pathways are rebelling against all this dedicated work!!!:D) ~ tonight? Amazing Race if I'm lucky... All night with Client #3 if I'm not... :( wishing ~ for nutmeg ( my little... ) to bask in the glory of DST... I'm with ya. ~ that alachicky's ankle feels better... ~ that jjnslat remembers to bend-at-the-knee after the revolution. ~ and to tell all y'all... that I do not get peeps... not one bit. They're disgusting. Birthday moments... Happy birthday joggingguy! May the year ahead bring you reasons to smile... you weren't expecting. And happy birthday wbahner.... I hope you're celebration of the day is exactly what you hope for... with a great year ahead as the chaser. // I am more looking forward to finishing my "extra contracts" more than any other thing in the universe.... which is sad, actually. I have a cruise in two weeks... ski days in a week or so... kids ... wife... life... but no. I'm all focused on work like some one I ... don't want to be. But at least I have a time frame in mind. :) This goofy time will end and I will get to go back to looking forward to things I do for me... instead of things I do for my clients. la la la... / peeps? ayfkm? Five words! Laura Secord nougat easter eggs! I got your peep right fricken here... "_ or :) if you check where your fingers are. See ya.