~ kitty in an iphone... :) wearing ~ billabong shorts... ~ bermuda shirt... which means... a tee shirt that says "bermuda". :D planning ~ dum di dum... ~ no seriously... just fricking shoot me. ~ bang. ~ working on busy work... waiting for September 8 and watching as bosses get stressed. ~ tonight? having 14 people over for dinner. I need to go buy more "skewers"... we're cooking up chicken and shrimp on the ... barbie... :) wishing ~ that razzberee doesn't hurt tomorrow... too much. :) ~ for some delphaicdragon pounce... ~ I understood what was going on in the land of my little azbun... ~ and that twilightsm finds her way back from the parallel universe... :) /// Hey ... did you hear... all the Chinese medal hopefuls that didn't make the podium... Were put to death this morning. . . Yeah... but you considered it for a second. // No seriously... if you really didn't like drama... you'd be a whole lot less dramatic. Believe me... I know. I have accepted my drama-fan-boy status after giving my fair share of denials... The on-line universe... totally drama free... is like an on-line department store catalog. ... and all'ya'all know it. / I'm feeling fat today... or "bloated". I think I need some exercise. You should see me go at the snack food when late night tv kicks in ... it's freaking scary man. ~ see ya. :)