~ scary huh... :D Rain... Sunshine... Rain... torrential rain... Sunshine... sunshine... Rain rain rain rain... sunshine. :) Pretty much the whole day. k.. I've had a long day. My back is doing better. But all the busy isn't quite done yet. Suz and I had a big "Wii Fit" go after the kids went to sleep... Now I'm all tuckered out. I wanna watch a show and get some sleep. Oh... and I have to make the lunches. planning ~ get a signed reference from a US Fed agency... ~ watch a guy fix part of our water treatment system (we call the water-room "three mile island"... lots of gear in there) ~ planning to go downtown and "get my pin" ~ go a bit mental trying to edit a pdf... ended up putting white buttons (with white borders and white text) over the words I needed to edit out. :) ~ discover Wii Fit. (OMG... how freaking cool is this!! the balance games and the yoga are awesome!) ~ maybe watch Lost ... but it's getting late. wishing ~ for chiropteraclan ... to listen to her gut. ~ I get to see razzberee's picture with the stetson. :) ~ and that life would hurry up and get amythyst to a place where marks don't matter anymore. Birthday moments... Happy birthday to a long lost jo-burg girl... frizzed. I hope things are good in the land of you. :) and happy birthday to a long lost girl in Turkey (reeris). I hope all is well and that you are enjoying your birthday. /// So I guess the poops all over the fan in Texas. Creepy gene-pool-madness land wins their day in court. Whatever. It doesn't change the fact that you guys live on a ranch called "Yearning For Zion", and apparently "Zion" in FLDS-speak means "lots of wives". Just rename the place "Stepford" and be done with it. // I'm looking forward to renting National Treasure II this weekend. :) I love movie night. Love!!! / Familiarity is mistakenly thought to produce thick skin. "If you prick us do we not bleed?" Everybody bleeds. Even the folks you've started taking for granted. ~ see ya. :)