It's all about not falling today. :) I'm a working boy... no thinking allowed, unless it's totally on-subject. sigh The rain... is waiting.... but the clouds are having a party. We're going to go to a parenting workshop after dinner tonight at the community resource center... You can never stop learning... wearing ~ blue ftls ~ blue jeans (for now) ~ a gap t (again... for now...) planning ~ up and at 'em... boys to school, me to store, get cream! (I like cream in my coffee... and we've been out for days... grr!) ~ work work... I'm hoping I finish this report today. Note the "day" component of that... I hope to be done before dark! ~ go to company meeting 4 - 6... ~ drive to parenting workshop for 6:30... suz and I are going for a skills check. :) ~ find my way to a sofa and go into a coma for ... a while. wishing ~ that angryvixen gives her guardian angel a little kiss. ~ and to send few virtual hugs out to pixiecup... just 'cuz... // Just how many birds are going to fly into the family room window today? I mean... come on... hello? / problem: cat claws at toilet paper roll... unrolling it, tearing it apart... ug. solution: is it to remember to close the bathroom door? perhaps devise a complex punishment - reward system to alter the cats behaviour? buy another scratching post that looks like a roll of tp? no... just turn the darn toilet paper roll over... now scratching at it... doesn't unroll it. d'uh... k... gotta git.