hedonism / house fantasy LEVEL 6 --> sub dermal transmitter active <-- :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: After finishing the main part of the basement in the early fall, I set about work on the theater room. [ :: something along the lines of this :: ] would be nice. 70 inches of lcd from jvc in all the juiciest hd-tv positions you can imagine... or is it "I can imagine."? Either way... if you start saving your nickles now... you can buy it for me. mmmk? hmmm? What? :) I was comparing it to the whole "project from a little box attached to the ceiling and get a 100 screen" thing, and ... when you add it all up (bulb replacements, device, and the "special screen" you project on), owning one of those projectors is more expensive than owning one of those 70 inch hotties. Crazy nice picture. Would look nice in a dark 20 x 14 room with all the fixens... :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: --> sub dermal transmitter off <-- sigh. :)