Happy Birthday Leah Today is the birthday of my friend Leah... her journal is called fireflieslie and she' s diggen the name Ms. Luna, besides diggen my other buddy Allison or sixtyten ... I gonna go all mushy for a sec and say that I sincerely wish that wonderful things happen for Leah this year... god knows the last year has brought her more than enough challenges... This is her in a rather blue-head kinda mood! And yes, those are spikes around her neck... goof! :D Leah was one the first friends I made in Lj land... I went to the "new journal" list one night, like forever ago, and saw her name, clicked in and said hi... This was a lucky night for me... This is a very young woman... well she's a little older now (hehe) but she's had some very serious shyte to deal with this last year and I'd have to say she handled a lot of it with a maturity beyond her years and still maintains a wonderful spirit. No fooling here, I am really very lucky to have met this gurl. She's smart, she's cute, and she's got some pretty cool friends... So... Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birdday to you, Happy Birfday deal Leah... Happy Birthday to you...