mmm... coffee... warm! :D zoom zoom zoom... busy busy day ... In two hours Suz, Geo and I will be belt testing for Green... Gah... Suz and I have to break another board but with a 180 turning side kick... and I'm just not sure how that's gonna go. Hahaha.... I have to fly ... no time to read or rant... :) wearing ~ t-shirt ~ gray ftls ~ house coat! ~ a coffee cup on my face... planning ~ to make this wicked short... ~ get myself ready for belt-testing-sunday ~ figure out how to manage the need to watch and tape 4 freaking hours of tv tonight... stupid 3 hours of Survivor and one hour of Desperate House Ho's... :) wishing ~ to thank the anonymous pea that got me a livejournal gifty... thank you!! :) ~ I had a second satellite decoder. :) ~ that things go perfect for Suz and Geo today at testing!! ~ that I get a chance to check in with all y'all later. ~ oh, and I have pictures ... a few... from our day yesterday... I hope there are great days washing over all my friends today. :) and btw... our world here... in Ottawa... is one big snowy freak monkey... everything is white... fluffy and cold. See you a few hours. :D