dum di dum... that dude... lead singer from FYC no? yeah... well I'm see'en it. :::::::::::::::::: edit : I really should have noticed... but it's a locked post. Ok.. unlocked now. I'm asking her if I can post the question here... :D hey... firefox users... somebody nick over [ :: here :: ] and answer this friends post about it... she's having some trouble and I've just no idea. ::::::::::::::::::: I flicked on Leno for part of his monologue tonight. Inside of five minutes he - with video footage of the pres - totally insinuated that the pres was up all night with this man, taking him from behind and never getting a look at his face, and opined that "kentucky banned gay marriages... unless they're siblings." ... dude. I'm just say'en... the stuff I say, is freaking tame man. :::::::::::::::::::: I actually enjoyed survivor tonight. what a pleasant surprise. :D