Happy Birthday Jessie Jessie is Lj username "preggers" and besides having one of the cutest Avitar icons in the universe (hehe), she is posting a log in her journal of her pregnancy. For this I will be eternally grateful. Sure, it's just her journal and it's full of all kinds of interesting aspects of her life - life with hubby, working, and BEING PREGNANT. I'm such a total softy for pregnancy... Any ways, it's jessies birthday today! And I wanted to wish her all the joy in the world... I also wanted to give you something for your birthday... so besides singing happy birthday I thought to myself "self, jessie ought to get to be Lj friends with fearyfeathers . Your both wonderful young women with little growing people inside of you... I'm certain you will have a lot in common ... or reasons to watch each others journals. So... Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birdday dear Jessie, Happy Birthday to you....