Hi! :D Yeah... sit down at work... sip coffee from my car cup and ... basically dribble coffee... man I hate that. (as opposed to "hat that" which makes substantially less sense.) wearing ~ black ftls ~ black jeans... [ :: still in the jet black stage :: ] ~ red p-z golf shirt... although... there will be no golf today... planning ~ writing... loads of writing... client project mid term deliverable due today. ~ write about survivor at lunch... ~ dinner at my folks house. :) ~ to spend a few minutes dreaming about how great it would be to still be in bed sleeping! wishing ~ that you would go and check out [ :: this post :: ] in shadesong's journal... a screen cap from WBAY TV Web... Apparently Bush won the election. ~ to point out that David Firth's song "milkman" and the associated flash is is is... fucked. oh, and thanks for sharing it vespertine_x ~ to send a few good vibes over to iamharmony... just 'cause. ~ that haela's mom gets better!!! geez... ~ some calming vibes for my bud bratt72 ~ and happy hunting out to the boobinator er... gnomeygirl Does anyone have any exp with Dell Computer wireless pcmcia network cards? My dad's new laptop and wireless is connecting... and I have the code key in there properly... but it wont actually network... no browser and no ftp... ?? (his wireless router is a d-link and it's connecting fine with a wireless pci card in a pc... although the pci card is a d-link as well...) my boss is way happy today... why? because he heard me whispering 'fuck'. The whispering part is what really turned his crank. :D hahaha... Have a great day guys... I know for absolutely certain that I'm gonna. :D It's a great day to be... ...among friends. k... I gotta git... :D