A very sleepy me... And a day in the sorta-wet that needs to get started. It's cloudy and rainy and ... it's a Sunday. I want to move nice and slow today. :D I picked my folks up at the airport last night... They're home safe and sound. wearing ~ 3WV T shirt... ~ black ftls... ~ and a wee bit of a sleepy thing... that I need to shake. planning ~ to go to Edwards Soccer Tourny ... (Geo's was last week) ~ Rain or Shine... Edward want's his "participation medal" something big... (and it's raining) ~ then... really no special plans today... :D wishing ~ I could figure out what the heck is wrong with my BIL's computer... ~ there was time to read all'y'all before I go to the games but they start at 8:45 and I gotta git... Windows XP computer that is starting to look like a MB problem... freezes at mup.sys during boot up... well it did right up until I fried the HD (I made a back up first!). Now I can't even get past the "starting windows" stage of the "bootable windows XP Pro CD", hence I can't reinstall. I've swapped out memory, then video... the drive... etc... it's just driving me bonkers. :( Anyways... I gotta go, so I'll check you out later. :D