Man... that pic makes my nose look like a freaking bill... as in a pelican bill... suck-er 's&-k&r noun a : a person easily cheated or deceived b : a person irresistibly attracted by something specified (a sucker for ghost stories) c -- used as generalized term of reference (see if you can get that sucker working again). Yes indeed... well, that may be... but I'm happy... so whatever. Man... did I ever get my fill last night... er... ok, maybe not (get yer head out of the gutter) We played at There.com again... and I spent a couple of hours blasting away with the paint gun, flying around with the paint gun with a hover pack and playing "people bowling" with a dune buggy... sadly, this is remarkably fun. :D wearing ~ black ftls ~ black jeans ~ black and red p-z shirt... (Icon shirt... meaning... look at the icon... lol) ~ big comfy warm cream coloured sweater... -5 last night... brr... freak weather planning ~ to go to a morning killing meeting in 10 minutes ... !! grrrr ~ do whatever they tell me at the meeting for the rest of the day... bid stuff ~ tonight? um... wishing ~ a sweet girl in Toronto... that does her trading time for money thing by helping at an institution that supports our senior community... knows how wonderful she is... ~ that my friends sharing in the bbbbbrrrrr cold zone ... find some warmth... :D ~ for the turning of fortunes cards to put a face card in the path of nbbmom... um... you know... for fun and excitement. ~ to send some good good vibes to my friend jennfromtx and her little fifi... :D ~ and that I had more time checking friends pages this morning... but alas... earwax... Smile so much it hurts... I mean, can you think anything besides fetish oriented sex that is a better excuse for pain? me = big rush... gotta fly.