Time for a little Birthday Ketchup Remarkably late... but what's a day or two in the celebration of a year? March 27 regarding my screw up... let me just say ... fuck it. :D Happy Birthday Isabel... justvisiting. I'm glad our visit has lasted so very long! You will always be the girl with "that icon" that races up my mind like an epileptic fit... the kissy-pucker face one... :D (and this is a good thing, btw...). I hope you have a grand year ahead and find every happiness in the world of your friends and family. Slipping back only one day now... March 29 Happy Birthday Jacqui... (jacqui). I find it pretty much impossible to keep up with your journal... but I will always treasure the art that your post. It brightens my friends pages and has for a good long time. I hope you find the strength to bring your family to a shared future in good health and dotted with great memories. ... and today! ? Worthy of it's own post... So a giant cartoon head pops up and opens it's mouth impossibly wide shouting... NEXT