The scene: Z and I are goofing in the kitchen, talking about the pending arrival of carpet cleaners tomorrow morning at 9:00 am. It's about 1:14 am. I'm hunched over, due to ouchi thing and holding a small bag of garbage. A hair elastic is still where z worked it into my head snuggling while watching Conan minutes earlier. Hence I have a small horn. :D The circumstance: Blink. Geo pops around the corner from the stairs. He's in his roos, holding brown-bear. The issue: Typically, he's awoken with a fright, and wanted to locate us to get a snuggle and a hug, then he would go sleepily back to bed, maybe still nervous but to bed. The reaction: He pops around the corner and surprises the hell out of both of us. Quote: "holy moly... georgy... you scared the crap out of us..." He looks at us gawking at him. "what if we were standing here naked?" The solution: He's on the floor laughing... "get up! go to bed...! goof." He's off, giggling and running, back to bed.