The Birthday Bonanza!! The 0218'ers are here again!!! Today is amyaustin's, chrissmari's, laurel714's, passerine's and teq's birthday!!! Happy Birthday Ladies... :D Amy !! May this next year with Lilly bring you and Joel all the joyful and memorable moments you can handle. (and the very best of good fortune to you!!) I am so happy to have the chance to share a friendship with you... you make me smile sugar... thank you.! :D Chrissy ... may the fogs of london bring you all the little adventures you can bear... and I hope health keeps a sharp eye on you. Laurel ... I hope you've found your way through the boxes and out into the light. Have a wonderful year lil'sugar. Pammy !!! Well, basically, no end in sight to the little wishes I have for you... I hope you find the happiness you deserve and the all the little pleasures you can pack in!! Enjoy yourself Pam... this is what you're supposed to be doing.! :D And Sarah !! Thank you for your friendship... I hope the very best life has to offer finds you all year long! I count myself fortunate indeed to have found a friendship with you. :D Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Amy, Chrissy, Laurel, Pammy and Sarah... Happy Birthday to you... :D