Morning... :D



Alrighty... going to bed just a wee bit on the late side last night... (hahahahaha)
But I'll do better... in 2004.

For now.. it's almost Christmas and I got about 19 hours of stuff to do each day... so five is gonna have to suffice for the sleep zone! :D

How 'bout you? You all ready to relax and enjoy the holidays?
Does anyone over the age of 18 actually "relax" over christmas?

Besides all the love coupons I want to get from my darling Z... a day or two of relaxing would be an excellent christmas prezzi.
er... not that I'm going back on wanting a 42" widescreen format HDTV... I mean...

wearing
~ red stripee ftls
~ sorta black jean things... and they're still that "new black"
~ dark blue two tone long sleeve warm shirt
~ the "wishes it was silk but it really came from a test tube" button up shirt ... Oh, and it has a "hem??" that is stitched in a way that says "it's ok to wear me untucked" so... that's what I'm doing... :D
planning
~ new contract starting... same employer... a review of some corporations HP OV design...
~ writing about Survivor for the last time until February...
~ project meeting this afternoon...
~ tonight... man oh man... I need to relax tonight. We've been going a million miles an hour all weekend. ... and on Monday ... they rested!
wishing
~ that my very long time lj friend, gravity finds the corner he's looking for....
~ that lovely blonde chaquitas in Toronto (lizvang*lizvang lizvang lizvang) learn to leave the Hot Choco in the cup!!!
~ I had a cup of whatever serpah drinks before bed... he's got the attitude ... and I like it.
~ to send out some good mommy vibes to a good friend... sweet velcro_girl and plenty of hopes for you... just good vibes and hopes... :D
~ and just a wish for my friend starliteangel1... that "finding the Final Survivor" on tape works out... (I totally feel for ya!!!)

Now... just a moment of absolute, unashamed, loving type fawning and general worship...

Happy Birthday gnomeygirl/Nikki

You have been the heart of the treasure that I have found in my journal experience.
Thank you darling Nikki... and I hope you have a wonderful year...