Ok... I look like a complete and total psychopath in that picture. maybe I am? I dunno.... whatever. I had something besides be'en a psycho in mind with the image. ;) I got a seriousl hair cut last night... now I'm wondering if I should have what's left coloured red... like metalic serious red ... not hair red... we'll see. wearing ~ gray ftls ~ dk blue dockers ~ pale something...KC shirt with the side zip. maybe a pale blue... or is that pail blue? fucking english... Yeah... I have a bucket of blue on today. planning ~ to get this done quick ~ need to geek it up hard core with an OpenView Operations console and rip apart a bunch of templates... ~ another raft of documents to prep... ~ THE AMAZING RACE is on tonight... I know I never wrote anything on last weeks show.... I suck. wishing ~ that all goes well with a hearty dessert that goes by the name of lakme. ~ that my buddy in NC gets over her ccccccccold. kimberly27616... you have a concert to go to ... get better would ya. ~ to send some good vibes over to a very sweet friend, bondas ... because she really deserves 'em ~ to point out that bretard... will prol'y get what she wants... :D (snicker) . ~ that my friend writingwoman finds herself a little bit closer to her center. The edge is a nasty place to dwell... Hugz ~ I could shoot some karma popcicles (sp?) over to a much absent simplyred and wish her well... Um... do you know rini? my goodness she's a treat... I am so looking forward to reading her as she goes through her wedding... and life. Ok... I've really got to jet... I wish I could stay and play... but I got to get me to the other side of today. ps. Thanks... all of you.. No really. pps. this song, along with spanish, gets me... you know...