I know I'm pushing it... but I really thought it was Wednesday when I woke up... odd that...
Oh... and my journal looks just like it did yesterday... just say'en...
wearing ~ gray fts ~ dk blue dockers just out of the dryer... where they magically shrunk ~ gray t with a silk shirt... the one that doesn't tuck in... relieving me from the fat feeling the pants are giving me... planning ~ work? what's work? nonono... just kidding... massive freakout over a spread sheet planned for the next several hours... hard core. ~ big honk'en general staff meeting tonight after work... like from 4-6. gah. ~ tonight? Tuesday night... no idea. I have some video projects that have been waiting for the computer to get fixed... so we'll see. ~ oh... maybe I'll watch the final buffy-bits... wishing ~ that my buddy wbahner picks up some good pointers at the sexual harassment training course... ~ for a few days of comfort would find my pal velcro_girl although with about 10 days to go on the baby time bomb... I'm thinking that's a pipe dream. Take care sugar. ~ on a star for sweet relief to come to a sweet girl... mandelion honey... I hope you feel better today. ~ and a serious ditto to debby!!! ~ that gravity would stop running around the office asking people to pull his finger... ~ I could hear amyaustin's voice...
It's freaking fucking evil pissy hot in the office... it's a 10 floor fancy ass business building... all mirrored windows blah blah blah... where the hell is AC that tortures staff all winter? Come on! cool me down... geezus.