The morning routine: ~ Shaving ~ Ed: "Are you doing the scratchy part?" Me: "Yes, I'm shaving..." Ed: "What are you saving?" Me: "No, not saving, shaving..." Ed: "Oh, so you will have some scratchy parts later?" Me: "No, I'm not saving the scratchy part, I'm shaving the scratchy part. You know, bzzzz bzzz bzzz" Ed: "Oh" (hand motions a shaver being pushed around his face) "like this?" Me: "yes, just like that..." Ed: "Georgi, Georgi... daddy is saving some scratchy parts..." Me: "um...." Geo: "Dad, why are you saving some scratchy parts...?" Me: "OK, what's on TV? ... Look, Fireman Sam!!... Lets watch." Me: (shave shave shave) Ed: "my turn, my turn..." Me: "Ok, but top on" (this leaves the plastic cover on the shaver) When Ed takes the shaver, he expertly turns it on and immediately lifts his shirt and does make-believe chest hair shaving - something he never see's around here... heck I'm lucky I have the four chest hairs I have...So he's going to be an olympic swimmer?