more more more... how do you like it... how do you like it...

Happy Birthday Bendy-girl.



It's Angela's birthday!

I'm not exactly sure how I met indianasweetie but it seems like she has always been a friend. I've had the exceptionally good fortune of having met her in person twice now and you just gotta know that she is a wonderful young woman.

She's a flight attendant... amazingly bendy... and is really really good at acting silly.

[ :: click for plenty of proof about the silly stuff :: ]

[ :: click for proof that the she's not really keen on having her picture taken! :: ]

[ :: see that smile (on me) ... it's because I will forever be happy to have a friend in this girl. :: ]
:D

The wishes I had for you last year [ :: last year :: ] remain in my heart and I do truly hope that this next year is one that brings you great warmth in friendships and much happiness... maybe even the touch of love.

Happy Birthday sugar-bendy... you are never far from my thoughts.

Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Angela... Happy Birthday to you!