Morn'en... goofy picture... it's like a hydrogen bomb is busy exploding in my front yard... zzzzzzap of white! :D after my fingers stop twitching from the c c c c c c cold I might be able to type. I need fresh crack! wearing ~ black ftls ~ khaki cargos ~ white 3WV t under a big warm comfy turtleneck planning ~ ack... it's three days from the begining of a two week vacation and I'm freaking swamped with work. ~ West Wing is a repeat tonight... but Enterprise is new. :D wishing ~ that Z stays the course on this getting better thing... and lets me kiss her tummy... (just 'cause) :D ~ that I get a chance to check lj birthdays today... I must be behind... :) ~ to send a g'moring cuddle out to my friend kaar ~ and hopes for teacher-girl nutmeg... my little Nut Meg... to feel better... damn cold. :**( ~ happy slightly late birthday to your papa lothie and elliriel... and yeah, that's just me trying to demo the notion that I have the connection firmly implanted now. :D ~ that I get a chance to call norrisbeach and figure out a plan! ~ for time to talk to my treasure-girl... kimberly90210 ~ and lastly, the my pal nbbmom keeps on enjoying the vacation and that she has a ball tonight... gets a ball / has a ball... s'all the same sometimes... (a 2 litre pepsi???) Hey... I wanted to send a shout out to a new friend ... livingnloving... good morning sugar. ... and another to cherripop212. It's great to make new friends and feel the vibe. :)