!
A bright sunny, beautiful day... but up way early and I've been speeding all over the place so who gets a chance to notice nice weather??
wearing
~ black ftls
~ the slightly-heavier cotton cargos (kahki... um, how do you spell that?) that I sewed the button on last night...
~ dk blue t and my fav txt vneck sweater.
~ a bitch'en tude...
planning
~ early meeting at work...
~ hopefully off in a minute to the mechanics shop to drop off my car
~ then downtown to a bank to sign mortgage papers with Z
~ screaming busy rest of day.
~ oh my god I have so much work to do it's crazy!
wishing
~ that
~ that I get my universe back on track... It's just not happening right now.
~ that you don't mind too much if I'm sorta not-hear for a while.
~ I could nick off to Charlottesville and install a cd-burner for a friend...
~ to send some hugs over to my friend Cathy... little miss
and remind her that I will never run out of those for you. (and my fingers are crossed for you sugar... as always)
oh geez I gotta go... see ya.