Yeah... I suck... well, ok... let's not go there... At issue is the big honking backlog of birthday wishes on my plate. sylph (October 24) "It's ok... I don't mind... go ahead... pinch it..." You know I will forever remember meeting you last summer (and you other people, get yer minds out of the gutter... that's our way-private joke) :D I hope this is a wonderful year for you Carol, my lil'sugar-camper. :D bkw (October 26) Bethany... one of only two Bethany's in the entirety of my universe..:D You've always been a bit of an enigma to me Beth, ... there was that one time you posted a picture without a filter... then fixed it all quick... I hope you had a great birthday (and that you post a picture someday... one I can see! :D) redwaterlily (October 26) One of ma own private group of ... er.. no, never mind... I sure hope things slip Upwards and into a screamingly happy place for you sweetheart... you're a wonderful journal friend and I hope this birthday has hidden joy for you. :D murphy59 (October 28) ... hehe... ok, so now that I know who your wife is... :D :D ... Happy birthday yo... May this year bring you little treasures... and I do hope it was a wonderful celebration. :D jessarose (October 29) My long lost Jessa... I am so happy to have been reconnected with you and I hope this was a grand birthday for you... maybe a birthday that kicks of a year of fantastic new beginings. :D toosweet (October 21)... Where the hell are ya sugar? Happy birthday sweets... and you'll never bee too sweet! I hope you are well where ever you have ended up. :D adidaschick216 (November 1) hmmm... another vanishing friend... but then again... weddings have a way of dragging you off by the hair... :D I hope you had a wonderful b-day sugar. :D summer_flowers (November 1) Tia!!!! I hope you've replaced that toy... :D and have a wonderful day... night... May this year be just packed with surprises for you... (and I know it will... I'm having a big-on-premonition about that... ) and someone just special as all get out... canuckgirl Happy Birthday Cathy Sweets ~ you have been such a wonderful friend for such a long time here in journal land... I know you're battling the big ass flu / cold thing... so hurry up and get better... you deserve to have a whole bunch of celebrating to make up for being under the weather on your birthday!! May this year bring you closer to your personal goals and reveal a world without without judgement that I know lives in hearts like mine... I've a backlog of huge hugs for you should the universe bend itself properly to put you in front of me ... and someday it will Cath... Have a wonderful year sugar. Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you .... Happy Birthday to all y'all ... Happy Birthday to you!!!!