So tonight is the big night!!!! It's time for a new Survivor - wohoooooo... I have to remember to re-link the survivor communities into my default view. :D Valium... I think valium is the answer... but do I have valium? No, I have the polar opposite... I have little balls of chocolate covering delicious espresso beans.... um... I have LOTS of these little hits of crack... and can I get any relaxation? NAHHHH! what for when I can bounce all over the place all day. :D wearing ~ gray ftls ~ beige point-zero jeans ~ bear claw beltbuckle belt... hey, it's an indian aritifact my ma gave me... ~ white company T and a long sleeve p-z shirt... ~ dem big ass shoes planning ~ fly away to a client site in mere moments... ~ print up a shit load of lj friends pages... ~ write up a BB3 update from last night... ~ watch Survivor and BB tonight... :D wishing ~ I knew how all y'all were doing .... ~ I was even a little bit less busy today than I actually am... ga! Ok... I wish I had more time... but I gotta get... see ya later. --Edit: Remember the poll I did here ? (the "ask me anything" poll) well, round one of the answers are here ... :D