scratch... good morning... gah! I'm a basket case... stayed up too late (big surprise there) and definately did not sleep long enough. wearing ~ sweat pants ~ denim shirt ~ a bit of a smile... :) planning ~ to write a BB3 update ~ eventually to shower and dress in real clothes. ~ to watch more of "First Knight" with the kids... It's on TBS now. Swords, villans... good sunday morning stuff. ~ was thinking about going to see Rent tonight... wishing ~ a big comfy bed, an open window, a soft pillow and total silence for three hours... my own private heaven. (hey, I can dream) ~ I could find some links to a few cool Win XP-Pro themes... I've heard they're killa cool (I'm thinking I like XP...) ~ that my kids don't get sick... they're both acting a lot like they're coming down with colds... ug! (that "wake up coughing, sniffly" thing...) ~ I get some time to play with XP today and cruise a few journals... Did you know that it's puglover's birthday in two days? Ok... I gotta go be dad... see ya. :D