So we have a few grand-formage types showing up at 9:00 today and we're supposed to do a supplicating meet and greet thing. Um... it's 9:00... and the cheese is still unaccounted for... so I guess I'll do this instead. :D So yeah, I turned on the TV and watched American Idol... I've never watched a single minute of this show before and I loved it... but most of all, when Kelly was singing, they kept showing her mom and dad watching her sing... that hit almost as hard as her voice cracking while she was singing... bla!!! I'm even feeling it now... :) Temper this with the knowledge that I soon discovered I had not actually taped BB3... the tears were soon wiped away with a rather frustrated little mitten. wearing ~ gray ftl's ~ fancy spancy sox ~ dk gray/blue dress pants ~ a maroon T with a txt v-neck sweater. planning ~ it's "ball rolling" time for another contract on Load Testing... and (cool) I've been told to ID a training course on the products... Imagine that, training someone you send out to clients to be an expert... wohoo... ~ write a BB3 update ... from a transcript of the show... (*sniff* - I missed it) ~ watch The BB3 Execution Show or should that be called the Exorcism Show... see'en as the Devil is gonna be going... wishing ~ the washer fluid thingy on my little car worked... er... well, wishing I had noticed that it doesn't work when I bought it... I can just see this costing me money to fix. ~ I would get time to work on the video stuff... There's a new Bon Jovi album being released... please, if there is a god, let this be something that keeps John busy enough to stay out of acting... Tip: children thrive on the routines they are comfortable with. Is it silly season already?