scratch scratch... ug... not so bad actually.... Up at abour 9:00 ish with the boys and it's been pancakes and more of the "ring of fire". Now Geo is playing Nintendo... (super smash bros is a stooooopid game) and Ed? Drawing pictures of volcano's of course. wearing ~ sweat pants... comfy sweat shirt... planning ~ hmmm shower, shave, brusha brusha ~ dress again in jeans and a T ~ take measurements and pictures in the cold storage room in the basement ~ take said pictures and measurements to Home Despot and see if I can get a project underway to build actual shelves in there.... ~ BB3 tonight... nomination night... wishing ~ a very happy happy BIRTHDAY to lesslyn. She was one of my very first friends in lj and so much has happened in her life since then (two years ago) that I could prol'y write a book... or at least a short story... about her. :) I hope you have a wonderful year little liquid dance chaser... We only watched half of Godfather Pt 1 last night... Z was getting tired and I didn't want her to miss parts so we stopped... after which the reason an amazinly comfortable sofa is a bad idea came again to light... it's so easy to pass out on that sofa and just fade away... :) nerph Ok... off to be dad, and go wake up my sugar. Have a grand adventure today... er... do something adventurous.