Futurama: (at the telescope) Fry: "Oh look... Uranus." ~ giggle... The Professor: "Oh my... we stopped calling it that years ago... Too many problems in the schools." Fry: "Hmm... what'd ya change it to?" The Professor: "Yerrectum" wearing ~ black ftl's ~ kinda groovy sox that match my... ~ pale green / mostly beige dress pants... ~ huntergreen nip shirt under a ~ company black and white golf shirt. planning ~ ug... a lot of trying to make oracle and remedy like each other. ~ squeeze a client to get a weblogic environment ready for testing... ~ turn on the werk-cam wishing ~ for more time... ~ for more opportunity... ~ for more understanding... Maybe then, I could be sure you realized how wonderful I think you are. Alrighti... not a lot to say... I'm off to make today a fantastic day... anything I can do for you ? You know how to reach me. :D