g'morning ... me, boyz, um... I mean a sleep me... we're up... and now it's pancake time. *(easiest way I know to slip a couple of eggs into them) wearing ~ morning sweats... (no shower yet) planning ~ to wake up... I swear, my head has not actually turned on yet... ~ there was something I wanted to get done today.... ~ BB3 is on tonight... wishing ~ I was sleeping right now... maybe dreaming about something scary... ~ that all my friends going to Toronto have a wonderful time. ~ that bluemurf gets the place she wants... not just the place she can afford. :D ~ welcome home Kathleenie... (um... that's daikan) ~ for the powers that be to launch some kind of a break at my buddie nbbmom... I mean sheesh. Kym, I am your good karma bomb baybee... My thoughts are out with mandelion who is having a wee surgery today... her friend (dina) is posting updates in Mandy's journal and Many is out of touch... but still, it's a good day to send her a good vibe. I so very much hope all goes well for her today. okies... gotta go.. see ya.