hmmm

randomness...

Are you ready, Steve? Aha.
Andy? Yeah! Mick? OK.
All right, fellas, let's go!
(sweet)

~ ok all you baby makers... geekgrrrl, debby, catherine... when are you poppen??? Tess any day now? Catherine? Today? Debby? you're still a ways off aren't you? The bunch of you... start doing jumping jacks or summ'en. :D (and by the way... who am I missing? Preggers girls unite and remind me!! :D
YES INDEED... reens... who happens to only look like she had a really big pizza! is indeed someone I had overlooked... very preggs (and she was here, in my house, a few days ago... - slaps forehead).

~ full days at summer "sports" camp sure makes for tired, whiney, aggravated little monsters (that become adorable little campers by morning).

~ any minute now... The Mole will end (on vcr tape) and z and I will go to watch... fun fun.

~ the BB3 play house? They need Pee Wee Herman in there to calm them down...

~ I am very very much in need of a moment to relax... off I go to have one! :D

See ya.