R.I.P. John Entwistle (October 9, 1944) The bass player for The Who. Quadrophenia will never leave my memory. This is the Canada Day weekend... three days of sunshine and cool breezes? I kinda got a smile on my face... driving into work (at all!) in my new car... :) Canada, the people that brought you the Zipper and Basketball... wearing ~ leopard print, no really. Pic pic... talk about strappen 'em down. ~ blue jeans and v-neck p-z shirt with my IQ on it... (33) lol... ~ big ass shoes... clomp clomp... love'en every minute of it. planning ~ a little distraction... ~ to enjoy this day... ~ to enjoy this long weekend... ~ to love you guys like crazy. wishing ~ some good luck to drip all over my buddy txdevil in the interview. Every interview brings you closer to the right interview! ~ that chandos knows in her heart that someone out there (me) cares about that struggle. ~ to jealously congratulate caren on her new pc (lucky duck!) ~ that some good feary vibes help sylph's little boy. I hope he's well soon Carol. ~ OMG you are sooo lucky kelliegrrl The B52s ?? that would be a blast. Have fun sugar-tips. . . ~ and, just a lil'bit of love'en going out to justvisiting... :D I almost have no memory of last night... haha... babyfatz and I were playing a circa 1954 edition of Careers in the family room last night while digiVid cam video played on the tv (being re-recorded onto vhs tape) in the background.... at some point I passed out hard... woke up to infomercials at 2:44? s'ok... I feel wickedly refreshed today!! And another thing You can see that I'm a dreamer and you think it's uncool Reaching for the better like I learned in school But you get what you give in this life that we live And all that you do will come back to you Vitamin C