Happy Birthday !!! er... to Antonio, Roxy-so-foxy-so-Aimee!, Stacy-candy Too bad life is so damn short or I'd write books about each of these wonderful people... Lemmi just take a second and tell ya why they are wonderful... one thing about each; ajose António has always managed to find the exact right time to wade into my life with supportive words... it's like magic. roxybear The Italian chick with the big dog! :) She's just been the best friend I could hope for in lj. (oh, and she thinks 34 is old... hahahahaha... smooch) gliterybuterfly snuck into my heart with candy! She sent me, z and the boiz a wonderful little unsolicited, unexpected package of yum one day - right out of the blue. (yea, there were beans!!!) She's sweetness. May your birthdays be the starting gate to a year filled with the warmth of friendship, and the sticky gooiness of love. I sincerely hope you find yourself remembering this as a wonderful year! Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Antonio, Aimee, and Stacy Happy Birthday to the bunch o'ya!!!