Happy Birthday Kimberly Kim is an ex-Toronto girl that, along with her remarkable hubby-man, dove across the border to North Carolina... hmmm... Now where have I had to think about Carolina and Toronto lately??? oh yeah... Go Carolina!! :D There are a handful of people in lj that really seem to just fall directly into my heart and there is no question that Kim is one of them... such a warm hearted, smart and adorable woman... I am truly blessed to have her in my life... she has been... is being a wonderful friend to both babyfatz and I. I hope you have a wonderful birthday Kim... hell, I hope you have a wonderful year... May you find the places in your heart that your friends, Keith, and Avery fill up always warm and welcoming. Sugar? you are so completely "all that and a bag of chips". Happy Birthday sugar... and I'm singing to you too! (and it's a wav file 'cause my mp3 encoder messed up!) Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Kim, Happy Birthday to you.